Welcome to TEKUSH





NOTICE







Please report us about dead link. To get quick response write on our FaceBook FANPAGE

Recently some of you reports about linking problem from linkbucks. This is due to change their link format. If you found this format: http://linkcode.linkbucks.com/

then change it like this: http://www.linkbucks.com/linkcode














Thursday, April 12, 2012

Windows Loader v2.1.2 by DAZ

This is the loader application that's used by millions of people worldwide, well known for passing Microsoft's WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) and is arguably the safest Windows activation exploit ever created. The application itself injects a SLIC(System Licensed Internal Code) into your system before Windows boots; this is what fools Windows into thinking it's genuine.


The things you might want to know

It works on 32-bit and 64-bit systems
It's compatible with Windows 7 SP1 and all system updates
It's compatible with all system languages
It can be used to pre-activate Windows
It allows you to install custom OEM information
It features application integrity checking
It supports hidden partitions and some complex setups
It can work alongside Linux's GRUB or any other boot manager
It works with VMware, VirtualBox and Hyper-V
It works with most hard drive encryption software e.g. TrueCrypt or BitLocker
It allows you to add your own certificates and serials externally
It will install just the certificate and serial for users with an existing SLIC 2.1
It features automated system profiling (The application matches everything up for you)
It won't modify any system files
It runs before Windows is launched
No extra processes are run so you have nothing eating at your RAM
All key parts of the loader are encrypted with a custom encryption
Every user has a unique version of the loader installed on his or her system

Supported operating systems
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Ultimate E
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Professional E
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Premium E
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Starter E
Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Business N
Windows Vista Home Premium
Windows Vista Home Basic
Windows Vista Home Basic N
Windows Vista Starter
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Windows Server 2008 Foundation
Windows Server 2008 Standard
Windows Small Business Server 2008
Windows Storage Server 2008 Standard
Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
Note: You must be running build 7600 or greater for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Note: I don't recommend using any of the Windows 7 E editions.
Note: Windows 7 N editions will only be supported when OEM SLP serials leak.

  Version 2.1.2 (03/11/2012)
* Added a new GRLDR version that fixes 2 bugs
* Added support for Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
* Added lots of missing Vista serials (Thanks to Tito)

Version 2.1.1 (03/04/2012)
* Fixed a bug that prevented existing SLIC's from being ignored
* Fixed a bug that caused Windows 8 serials to be decoded incorrectly
* Added Equus, Impression Computers and Xplore SLIC's and certificates
* Added Toshiba Windows 7 Ultimate serial
* Added Xplore Windows 7 Professional serial
* Added Impression Computers Windows 7 Home Premium serial
* Added LaCie Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard serial
* Added Western Digital Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials serial

Version 2.1 (11/28/2011)
* Added a new GRLDR version
* Added CRC32 checksums to SLIC and certificate dumps
* Enhanced serial decoding so that it supports Windows 8
* Added EXO, ONKYO and Quanmax Home Premium serials
* Added EXO and ONKYO SLIC's and certificates
* Removed NEC Ultimate serial as it's not NEC
* Other minor tweaks and fixes

Version 2.0.9 (10/13/2011)
* Added a new GRLDR version
* Added NTFS checks for the active system partition
* Added Paradigit SLIC and certificate
* Added Paradigit Home Premium serial
* Added ZT Systems Home Premium serial
* Added NEC Ultimate serial
* Other minor tweaks and fixes

Version 2.0.8 (10/07/2011)
* Fixed a bug that prevented external SLIC's and certificates from loading
* Fixed a bug that prevented the AT Computers profile from working
* Added BGH e-Nova SLIC and certificate
* Added BGH e-Nova Professional serial

Version 2.0.7 (10/06/2011)
* Added a new GRLDR version
* Added Hyper-V support
* Added Quanmax Professional serial
* Added Stone Ultimate, Professional, Home Basic and Starter serials
* Further enhanced partition identification
* Fixed a bug in the uninstall function
* Fixed access to the recovery menu (Hold 'R' during boot)
* Other minor tweaks and fixes


DOWNLOAD [pass: tekush]


Windows Loader 2.1.7

51 comments:

  1. I can't install Version 2.1.2 and still appear Modified - Uninstall other cracks in status and Install is still dimm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself used this one. Please at first remove windows update named as KB971033 from "installed updates' under control pannel. then reboot pc. after that run the DAZ loader as ADMINISTRATOR and click install.

    After that go to microsoft's website to validate it. There u need to download a validation file, download and execute it, it will take few minutes depending on your internet speed and done.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remove this update, reboot PC and run as admin and then is nofing ... i see - the certificate wasn't successfully installed .. what can I do ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used this for my laptop and works perfectly. I thought you skipped something.

      Delete
  4. got same problem, did all that uninstal restart etc. still modified apears and cals not instal or uninstal it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot...got solve my genuine problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you solved it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys any of you that have used Chew7 or RemoveWAT need to download them again and choose to reinstall WAT technology.

    Then reboot and run This Loader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to download removeWAT of Chew7. Follow my comments in comments section [see above]

      Delete
  8. I have downloaded this file and remove KB971033 and nothing. I use the same windows 7 CD for two years and I always crack it but now i Cant.
    Please E mail me with some advice. zharko.mkd@gmail.com

    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have written above from my own experience and I did it in order to make my 7 genuine and it worked. I don't understand why you have failed. Please be sure that you have followed above mentioned steps accordingly

      Delete
  9. i tried everything but i am not getting windows activated.,
    i am using samsung RV509, it says BAD SLIC DATA, i tried ignoring existing SLIC still its no use.,
    please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try the latest version: http://tekush.blogspot.com/2012/06/windows-loader-215-by-daz-wat-fix.html%22

      Delete
    2. Thanks for ur quick reply.,
      But the latest version is also not helping.,
      can anything else help??

      Thanks again

      Delete
    3. This version works for my laptop, I don't understand why it failed for you :(

      Delete
  10. What is the legacy mode. When i select set legacy mode as default then only i am able to activate it else it doesnt work. Is it ok to use legacy mode as default or is there any other alternative other than legacy mode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there is no problem, u can continue....

      Delete
  11. dr sir how to acitivet my window

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please read the 3rd comment above

      Delete
  12. When I launch the Windows7 Loader the Install and Uninstall buttons are disabled.

    I knew about KB971033 from a while back so I did NOT install it, and it's listed in my ''hidden'' updates. I did however install the RemoveWAT v2.2 patch a while ago.

    I don't see the RemoveWAT as a program I can remove from Add/Remove Programs. Is there something else that I can do to get the Windows7 Loader to install?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand your problem. If KB971033 is hidden that means it was not installed in your PC so you pc has no problem regarding NOT GENUINE message. SO why do u need this loader? Clear me plz

      Delete
  13. As I checked on "Installed Updates" the only update I get is "KB958488" yet I got a notification that my copy of windows is not genuine. I disabled windows update since I fresh installed Win 7 Ultimate 32 several months ago, how weird.

    So my question is, is it possible to use your loader even without removing the KB971033 update? I just wanted to disable the notification at the bottom right of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey
    windows loader didn't work for me before i downloaded WAT FIX
    so i installed WAT fix first and then tried windows loader and it works .my windows is activated
    but i can't update my windows and enable windows defender cause it says "the service is missing"
    can anyone help plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try this latest version:

      http://tekush.blogspot.com/2012/08/windows-loader-217-by-daz-wat-fix.html

      Delete
  15. thank you it work but my computer have 1 problem is call the '' host process for window task how can i solve this problem its annoying.. please help me with this thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't fetch such problem. please use the latest version 2.1.7

      Delete
    2. yep i have did that but those problem keep coming out D:

      Delete
  16. IT CONTAINS VIRUSES THATS WHY MY LAPTOP IS WORKING VERY SLOW AND HARD DISK IS GOING TO BE CRASH . HOW I PREVENT MY LAPTOP FROM IT REPLY FAST

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not working! I uninstall the update, restart, after run the loader as adminstrator, and not working, failed to install the license. Why that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please try this latest version: http://tekush.blogspot.com/2012/08/windows-loader-217-by-daz-wat-fix.html

      Delete
  18. Hello...i have instaled previously removeWAT and then unistal it ....now i did the unistal for the update (KB971033) and still giving the same error "Modified-unistal other craks"..i have the version v2.0.9..please help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i used windows loader 2.0.9 and it shows that my windows was modified and asks me to uninstall the previous cracks, but when i try to uninstall the previous cracks, it shows "there has been an error in your logged into your system" so the uninstallation process cannot proceed further so I'm not being able to use windows loader 2.0.9, any solutions for this error?????????? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please use this latest version of loader:
      http://tekush.blogspot.com/2012/08/windows-loader-217-by-daz-wat-fix.html

      Delete
  20. I've got the "Status:Modified uninstall other cracks" problem on win7 ultimate N....will it work on my windows??

    ReplyDelete
  21. how you desing you bloge site pls tell me bhatt.rishabh33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have gone for install the loader but I got a message that
    "The certificate wasn't successfully installed"
    Can you help me.
    please reply to my email id: mr.tapanmazumdar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please run the loader as RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

      and then click on ADVANCE OPTIONS and check "ignore the existing SLIC"

      Delete
    2. Tekush, i have the same problem, i tried MBR Regenerator v4.5_TS. Now i'm trying to run as administrator Windows Loader 2.1.7 and still getting certificate msg.

      Delete
  23. Thank you for replied me.

    I have followed as per your suggestion i.e. following

    Please run the loader as RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR

    and then click on ADVANCE OPTIONS and check "ignore the existing SLIC"

    But still I'm getting the same message "The certificate wasn't successfully installed"

    so you are requested to give me best suggestion for resolve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't got any reply as yet against my comments on 07.03.2013

      please do the needful as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. sorry for late reply. Please try some more options given in ADVANCED OPTION. thanks

      Delete
    3. If u wanna get quicker response, plz write on our facebook fan page at fb.com/tekush

      Delete
  24. I had used windows loader 2.1 v and it worked but by mistake i clicked on windows update and its showing windows not genuine..when i used the loader again, it says please uninstall older version. how do I do that ?

    ReplyDelete
  25. how to download this there no download button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. check this post to download update version of loader:
      http://tekush.blogspot.com/2013/01/windows-loader-v22-by-daz.html

      Delete